Sunday, February 20, 2011

Not very Exciting

Hello Family and Friends!!

I realized today that I have not really updated the blog lately so I figured I should. There really is not much exciting happening in Hannah and my life. I am play on the church's basketball team which is fun (because we win) and I am also on my departments team (which is not so much fun because we lose by 30 points consistently). Hannah's job is more tolerably now...but she still has some difficulties...BUT we are hoping that she will be able to get a job a Lafayette Christian next year. We ask you for your prayers in that as she waits to hear back about that (we hope she gets an interview and the job!). Another thing I would like to ask prayers for is that Hannah has a student that was diagnosed with MRSA (a really nasty staph infection for those who do not know what MRSA is). The student was in the classroom for I believe three days before they found out...so please pray that Hannah, her staff, and her students stay healthy. Um....lets see what else is new...Oh yeah...I have changed offices and have moved up from the 3rd floor to the 6th floor...I dont have a window anymore...but it is larger and it has a white board. My classes are going well...and my research is picking up. I will be a little selfish here and ask for prayers because I have been "borrowing trouble" by worrying about the future (things like "should I do a PhD?" or "What the heck am I going to do when I graduate?" and other things). I think that is all the news in our life at the moment...and again I want to thank all of you who still read this. Hannah and I will continue to keep you all in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment